Wednesday 16 May 2007

The Night is ALIVE!

























More examples are needed just to show a glimpse of the complete wonder and mystery that the night provides us with. Glamour, light and energy, mixed together to be captured forever.

The night gives us a unique control over our environment, to paint it with light as I minds see fit to imagine. It really is the best time to create...
The original creation of light and spectacle was provided in most of these photos by Impact Production Group, all I did was press the button... sounds simple doesn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello budy!

just would like to mention how difficult it is to take such good pics from our jobs... lighting missing most of the time ;p and I would like to point here your talent and creativity!
I thank you so much for the good pics I can use as dekstop background all the year long ;-)

A.