Wednesday 22 August 2007

Never enough time...

I'm sure anyone visiting is wondering why there are no recent updates. Just to put you IN the picture... I have recently been overwhelmed with over-lapping work and haven't had time, day or night to update and post new photos. Also a moment of silence for my faithful notebook PC which has worked so hard and served me well in a few different countries and of course here, it recently told me it could not do more and died a peaceful death. This has left me in an even more frantic state trying to recover work data, organise a new computer (considering a Mac this time), and yet still deal with one of my busiest weeks so far (not much sleep lately). Thanks to all those helping me out. I have never had so many offers of help, it's been amazing...

So, definitely there will be more photos and thoughts soon as there have and will be big fashion shows etc. Please don't hesitate to leave comments or contact me directly on image.mu@gmail.com

Thanks to all so far for their comments and all the locals so far who I'm meeting slowly and are giving me so many compliments. It always means a lot to have my hard work appreciated, hope you keep enjoying. If you have missed my older posts, remember at the bottom of the page there is a link to "Older Posts" or there is an archive tree on the right hand side of the page.

DON'T FORGET to check the photo exhibits at Lake Point, Curepipe... Plaza, Rosehill and Craft Market, Caudan... The amateur collection is really great and a must see. Don't miss it.

Simon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Murphy's Law hey. Get some sleep after your hectic work week - the last thing you need is to get sick.